Monday, February 2, 2009

Niklas said the cuttest thing

So yesterday at church Niklas' sunbeam teachers told me about the cutest thing Niklas said during their lesson. They were talking about how Jesus once was baby and did an activity showing each child a picture of themselves as a baby or a toy that they used to play with. Aparently the children started talking about there sisters and how some of their sisters were at home or in a different class. Then Niklas told his class that his sister is in heaven. I just thought it was the cutest thing for him to say. Man how he has grown up. He also was asked to give the closing prayer in primary yesterday. I was so proud of him for getting up and doing it with no problems. We love this little boy so much he makes us laugh all the time and he is so sweet.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

That is so sweet. It is crazy how kids can remember things that you teach them.

Just me n Hay said...

See?!? She's up there waiting for you!!

Leah and Mike said...

That is so cute!! And he did so good on his prayer!!

Renee Hill said...

What can I say!!! I have very smart grandchildren. Love to you!

Mom

Colby and Dani said...

Kids do say the cutest things! How adorable!

Jenn said...

That is the cutest! Thanks for sharing with us. I think he's pretty adorable too!