Friday, June 26, 2009

Disneyland Trip April 2009

GRANDPA AND GRANDMA JOHNSON

NIKLAS AND HAYLEY

DADDY AND NIKLAS ON SPACE MOUNTAIN



OUR FAMILY WITH PLUTO :)


LOOK MOM I AM FINALLY TALL ENOUGH!!!!! :)




So I decide that it was finally time to blog about our Disneyland trip. We had so much fun with our friends the Christiansen Family and Newell and Colleen. Thank you for coming with us on this trip. It was so exciting to have Niklas tall enough to finally ride more rides. We took him on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Star Tours, Tower of Terror, Soaring Over California, Jelly Fish Drop and The Swings. I can't think of the others right now. We also took him on all the rides he likes. He really loves Autotopia and Buzz Light Year. The weather was so nice it wasn't to hot but it wasn't to cold either. We also spent one day at the San Diego Zoo. Wow I have never been to the Zoo before it was way cool. I totally loved the panda bears and so did Niklas. I will post more pictures so you can all see the fun we had.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I would LOVE to go to Disneyland about now, I am soooo jealous!

Ginger said...

oh how fun. I love these kind of trips. I am glad the weather was nice and enjoyable. I bet Niklas was in heaven being able to go on all the rides since he is tall enough now.