Saturday, October 2, 2010

Niklas' 5 Year Photo's

I asked my wonderful dad to take Niklas 5 year photographs this year. And he did such a wonderful job. I love all of them so much. These are a few of my favorite ones. NOW I just need a little help deciding on one or two of them to print up and display in my house. Please feel free to let me know what you think any help would be great.
 




 This one is my favorite I think but would like to know what you think.


 I also just want to thank my dad for everything he does for my sweet little family. Thanks so much for doing such a great job with Niklas and his pictures. I know that Niklas sure loves his grandpa and grandma and is especially greatful for all that they do for him as well. Thanks again dad you are the best.


3 comments:

Stacie said...

He is such a little man almost! They look great. Personally, the first is really sweet.

FAB SIX said...

Hi Cory and Amanda, I like all of the pictures, but my favorite is the first one on the rocks.

Talk to you soon!
~Collette

Jenn said...

Love them all! Good luck picking!!!