Sunday, October 2, 2011

Niklas's First Day of Kindergarten

 Yes I did say Kindergarten. I feel like just yesterday I was bringing this sweet little boy home from the hospital. Now he is starting Kindergarten. I can't believe it, my little baby isn't so much a baby anymore. He was so excited to start Kindergarten this year. He loves his teacher so much. And he loves that he gets to ride the school bus each day. Sadly mom and dad wouldn't let him ride the bus the first day


Here he is outside of his class room next to the Frogs with their names on them
Here is Niklas sitting at his desk waiting for Mrs. Engler to come in
And now he told me that he wanted me to stop taking his picture and that he was ready for me to leave.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

You blogged!!! :) I am still laughing at that last picture! Classic.