Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Girls Night Out

So last night our little neighborhood had a girls night out. It was so much fun. We went to dinner at the Gateway. There were about 10 of us all together. It was a really good way to get to know one another outside of church.
We talked probably about everything from kids to school. It was nice just be away from the kids. We had Sarah, Michelle, Melissa, Leah, Heather, Crystal, Stacy, Shay and Amy and me. I wish more had been able to come. Hopefully if we do this again the ladies who couldn't make this time will be able to come.
I just have to say thank you to Leah and Tammy for throwing this together. I hope everyone else who was there last night had as much fun as I did.
The resturant that we went to and I am sorry but I can't remember what it was called. Was really good. It wasn't very crowded either. That could have been because it was a Tuesday. Which I think are the best days to do things. Our Server was really good.
I can't wait until we have another night out. I think it is good to do these kind of things. Especially for the dads to have to be home with the kids. It is good quality time for them.

5 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

You're Welcome :) It was a ton of fun! I'm so glad you came...it's not a party unless you are there :) Oh, the restaurant is Z Tejas.

Just me n Hay said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!

FAB SIX said...

Z Tejas is very good. Our family has gone there a couple of times.

Looks like you had fun!

Sarah Larsen said...

Amanda! That was so much fun. I'm glad you were able to come! I need to add you to my blog list!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

SSSSSSSOooooooooooooooooo fun!