Friday, October 24, 2008

So I know it has been awhile since my last blog. I must say not much has happened. However I did go to the Angels and Airwaves and the Weezer concert on the 7th of Oct with Adie, and holy cow it was awesome. Of course Angels and Airwaves rocked but I must say that Weezer does an excellent concert. I had such a blast. I will have to post some of the pictures I took. I have decided that Adie and I must look very innocent because it seemed like everybody was getting searched and patted down at the security and we didn't all they did was ask us if we had anything in our pockets and to shake our jackets. The rest of the month has been kind of slow. I do have to announce that my brother and sister in law had there baby and he is way cute this was there second. I am so happy for them. This month we have just been tring to get ready for Halloween which will be really fun this year. Niklas is going to be a pirate which he is so excited about. I of course will blog about Halloween once it is over. That is about all that has happened so far.

4 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

I am glad you blogged but sad you did not come tonight>>>

Michele said...

Hey cutie! I'm tagging you just for the heck of it. Hope you guys are doing well, we need to get together! Let's have a Christmas party at my house...
Love ya!

Just me n Hay said...

That was a very fun night!! :0)

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

sooo.. I tagged you.. there are no pics involdved so there is no excuse!!