Friday, November 14, 2008

So I decided that it was time to blog again. Not much has really been going on with our little family. We had a really good Halloween it was fun to take Nik around the neighborhood and to our wards trunk or treat. We had Brian and Adie over for Halloween, I made broccoli cheese soup and we had bread bowls. It is a tradition that we started I think a year or two ago. Then we watch a scary movie this year we watched Watcher in the Woods why the kids watched the new Tinkerbell Movie. Nik is funny he likes all the princess movies. Maybe it is because all the guys get the girl in the end I don't really know. Anyway we are now excited for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays coming just around the corner. We are way excited for Christmas because as Niklas gets older the more he gets excited. Every time he see an advertisement for a toy he says I want that then he says I will ask Santa. It is way to cute. I am looking forward to next weekend first off because it is the U of U BYU football game. Go U can't wait for that win. Also I am way more excited to go see Twilight. Yes I am one of those fanatics. I was hoping to go to the opening movie but I couldn't get anyone to go with me, so now I will be going Saturday night with Adie. I can't wait!!!!! I am pretty sure I will probably go see that a couple of times just like I saw Hairspray I think like three or four times. I know I am totally crazy. Then the next week we will be going to my Dad and Moms for Thanksgiving with my whole family. I love getting together with all of them. Well hopefully here in the next few days I will be able to post some pictures of Halloween that is if Cory brought home his computer from work.

No comments: