Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fall Family Photographs 2008

So we decided to have our family pictures done this fall. It has been awhile since we had them taken. I asked my dad if he could do the pictures for us this year. I have to say I think they turned out really good. Here are some of my favorites.
Here is Cory and I. This is really my most favorite because Cory is so good lucking. He photographs so well. He doesn't think so but I sure do.


Cory really liked this one of him and Niklas because of how Nik is looking at him.

Isn't this man good looking I am definately getting a print of this one.





We decided to have our pictures taken at the Great Salt Lake at Black rock. It was really fun and they turned out great. Niklas coroporated very well considering he is only 3.


This is my other favorite pic of our little family. Now I get to have the fun of picking the photograph that will be displaying in our home. I must say that isn't going to be an easy decision. I really would like to thank my dad for doing these for us. I also want him to know that we are very pleased and that he did an excellent job considering he was very nervous. We love you dad and thanks again for making these memories for us.




8 comments:

Unknown said...

those are GREAT pictures! who took them?? you are a beautiful family!!

hey i LOVE your background!! LOVE IT!!!

Thanks again for coming to my party a few weeks ago! it was GREAT seeing you!

Ginger said...

Your dad did a great job. That is so nice to have someone that takes good pictures in the family. You guys look great. Nik looks so big

Cami and Juan said...

I love the family pictures Amanda. You guys are a cute family.

Just me n Hay said...

So cute!!! I like the top one the most. I think if you blew up the bottom one, it might not have the right effect. They all look soooo great!!! Good job, Ken!!

FAB SIX said...

great pics, it will be hard to choose. ken did a great job.

take care and we'll talk soon

Leah and Mike said...

Those turned out so great!! All 3 of you look so good. What a cool place to take them. LOVE them!!

Jenn Free said...

Mandy, I love how your pictures turned out and I agree, Dad did a great job.

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

The pictures look awesome and we miss you guys. I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well and that you are feeling the Christmas spirit! We wish you an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year! God bless you guys!