Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight the Movie

So I went and saw Twilight on Saturday night with Adie. We first went to our favorite place to eat when we go to a movie Chick Fila, they have the best chicken ever. Then we went to the District in South Jordan for the 8:00 pm showing of Twilight. I had talked to my mom earlier in the day to see if she liked Twilight and she told me not to go with any expectations, which I already wasn't planning on doing that because the movies are never as good as the books. I must say that I totally loved it I am actually going with a neighbor on Tuesday to see it for a 2nd time. Yes I am totally a dork. I loved everyone they chose for the parts. I really liked Alice she was everything I expectated of her. The only thing I didn't really like was the way that Edward was dressed I think that could have been a lot better. I will post some pics of our night at the movies as soon as Adie emails them to me because I am totally forgetful and didn't take my camera. Adie and I also wore our shirts that we wore to the Breaking Dawn party. Yes we are dorks like I said before. We had a blast. I can't believe how many cheered during the movie. Oh yeah and I was way excited to see the trailer for Harry Potter can't wait . I can't wait for New Moon to come out in a movie now. I really hope that they will be able to make all the rest of the Twilight series into movies. Anyway So that is about it on the movie. I will just say it one more time I LOVED THE MOVIE TWILIGHT and I will probably see it more than twice.

2 comments:

Just me n Hay said...

It was sooooo good!!! Keep reminding me to email you those pics.... :0) Tuesday, here we come!

Ginger said...

This is a movie definitely worth seeing over and over again. I am going again also on Wednesday!! I am sure it won't be the last.