Sunday, September 13, 2009

Canning Love it

So this year I decided to can again. I canned peaches, salsa, Tomatoes, and Dill Pickles, Well actually I only canned the peaches and salsa my aunt kind off did the rest for me. I had a really fun time canning my peaches, my wonderful neighbor Celeste wanted to learn how to can peaches and got peaches with me this year. Wednesday was the longest but funnest day I have had. I hope Celeste enjoyed doing peaches to. We first worked on hers and got all of hers done then we decided to work on my Peaches. We got done about 9:00 that Night. We also decided to also invite my other neighbor Melissa to come over and visit. Little did we know that she actually wanted to help. Thanks you guys for a really fun Wednesday. Sorry to Celeste husband for keeping her away all day and night.





2 comments:

Renee Hill said...

Your peaches look great!!! What a little homemaker you are. Love ya!

And Happy Anniversary!!
Mom

Noah's World said...

I love the peaches!! Tyler is going through a jar in 10 minutes so I don't think they are going to last for long. It was fun doing it with you...I wouldn't have done it any other way. Thanks for helping...I still can't remember how to can so next year can I come over?:)

Celeste