Sunday, September 13, 2009

Niklas' Birthday at Disneyland

I know it has been awhile since my last post. So now I am going to post about our trip to Disneyland for Niklas birthday. Niklas turned 4 years old this year and I can't believe how big he is getting. We decided to take advantage of my flight benefits and take him to Disenyland for his Birthday. We had so much fun this time around. It was just the three of us, and Niklas was so much better with the characters he would go up and hug them and stand right next to them for pictures.

Donald was one of our favorite characters to see this year. He was so good with the little kids and we don't get to see him very often out and about. Donald didn't have anyone with him directing the crowd so Donald was awesome he would watch and take the children who were being patient and push aside people who were cutting in front of others. I was very impressed.

I had to post this picture of Nik with Eeyore. I love it. Like I said Niklas wasn't shy with any of the Characters this year. He loves the Winnie the Pooh ride at Disneyland. I think besides the Autotopia ride this might be his second favorite. We also decided that since he was big enough we would take him on Splash Mountain. He has never riden that ride before and he really did like it. On Splash Mountain we really didn't get wet accept for Niklas right at the very end a big wave came over and soaked him. It was so funny.


Of course we can't leave out any pictures of Tigger, Nik decided to kinda play around with him he tried to show Tigger his hand shake that Nik and Cory made up.



Here is our little Family. We had so much fun even though it was pretty crowded. I know Niklas will always remember his birthday he spent at Disneyland. I have decided that we won't be going back to Disneyland during the Summer again way to crowded for my taste.




No comments: