Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My anniversary

I totally forgot to blog about my anniversary. Can you believe it Cory and I celebrated our 7th anniversary this month. I can't believe it has been so long. Were does the time go. Our anniversary happened to be on a Sunday this year so we didn't go out until the Monday, I do have to give alot of thanks to my parents for watching Nik for us so that we could go to dinner. Cory took Monday off and we decided to take Niklas to the zoo. It was really fun. We then took Nik to my mom and dads. Cory and I decided then that we would go to Tepanyaki Japanese Steak house. If you haven't been it is really good. Usually Cory and I go to the roof, but this year was a little crazy. So we ended up going to dinner just the two of us which doesn't happen very often. We had so much fun. It is good to have some adult time. Unfortunately though as the night went on I did get sick. So as soon as we were done with dinner we headed straight to my parents to pick up Niklas. I felt horrid. Cory and I then went home and I went right to bed. What a way to end a great day and night with my two favorite guys. I know Niklas had a blast and his grandparents because it was really hard to get him to leave. Also the next day all he could talk about was how much he loves grandpa and grandma, which is a first considering he won't even tell us that he loves us very often. Every time we ask him if he loves us and his grandparents he usually says no I love my Hayley. ( For those of you who don't know who Hayley is she is my friend Adie's daughter who is 2 months older than Nik) of course how can you be affended by that, especially when is so sweet about it.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 years!! I bet it was nice to have a dinner alone. That stinks you were sick though. I hope you are feeling better.

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

how romantical!!!