Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAG Your It

3 names you go by: Amanda, Mandy, Mom
3 things you are wearing right now: my pajamas, my glasses and my watch
3 resturants I love: Olive Garden, Italian Village and The Roof
3 Favorite things to do: Scrap book, read books and be with my family
3 trips you plan on this year: Disneyland Disneyland and did I already say Disneyland
3 things you want badly: Fall to finally come, My family to always be happy, learn to sew
3 people who will do this: I have no idea
3 pets you have/had: a dog names snuffles, a dog named teddy and our current dog oreo
3 things you did yesterday: went to lunch with my aunt, took Nik jacket back, and cleaned my house
3 things you ate today: Macaroni and Cheese, Spagetti, and Ice Cream
3 Goals: Be more patient, go walking on my days off can't think of a third
3 Fears: don't really know
3 things you plan on doing today: Maybe make more bread, have my cabinet repaired, and maybe take a nap
3 things you plan on doing tomorrow: Go to my bowling league, Clean my house and do laundry
3 Favorite Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving and of course Halloween
3 favorite beverage: Diet Coke, Water and Milk

2 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

I want some bread.. are you taking orders.. BTW I am a little confused.. does wheat bread have the same calories as white bread.. everything i can find says they are the same calorie wise??

Renee Hill said...

Okay "Mana from Heaven" you say that I comment on other blogs but not yours, so here is my comment!!! We love you and are proud of you!!! We love Nik and we loved having him spend time with us. Your bread is yummy and you are becoming an incredible homemaker. Hope Cory appreciates you (tee hee)!!!

Love, Mom