Saturday, August 9, 2008

I decided that I need to blog about my trip to Disneyland this week. It was so much fun. I went with just a whole bunch of girls and 3 of us had kids so we of course had to take them with us. It was great just being with the girls for once and no husbands. We left on Tuesday morning and went straight to Disneyland. I finally got my annual pass there so that I don't have to buy park hopper passes any longer which is great. We first went over to California Adventures and rode the I think it is called the Bear River and Tower of Terror. We saw Mr Incredible and Elastic Girl or Mrs Incredible in California Adventures unfortunately I didn't get any pics of them. We then went to our hotel and then went back to Disneyland and had dinner at a pretty good resturant in Disneyland we got a lot of food for a pretty good price, then I took Niklas on the rocket ships and then of course the Buzz Lightyear Ride which is his favorite. We also saw a little bit of Fantasia show that evening after getting off the Haunted mansion. We then went and rode Space mountain. I have to say I really love the parent swap option that they give you at Disneyland. I will however probably never go to Disneyland again during the summer. It was so crowded that I had a really hard time even pushing my stroller through the crowds and I am totally not one for the big crowds. I would rather go during the off season when hardly anyone else goes. I don't even care if I go when it is raining. I actually prefered the rainy season because people stay away. But I will admit that even though it was crowded I did have a blast. As soon as I can get my pics downloaded I will add them to the blog so you all can see Nik having a fun. I can't wait to go again. We got home on Thursday morning and I was very glad to be home. I was extremely tired and so was Niklas we slept most of the day. We are so happy to be home.

7 comments:

Just me n Hay said...

I'm still jealous!

Ginger said...

I am jealous too. That is so nice to have passes there now so every time you go you won't feel like you have to do everything each time. I loved that when we used to do that with Lagoon.

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

MAn you are so lucky!! I am so jelous too!! How would it be??

Mickie Ann said...

hello hello hello... welcome to the club.. I am so glad you decided to blog. I love it. It lets me see my friends and family that are far away. Plus they get to see what we are doing. take care. Sounds like your trip was lots of fun... Tietjen so wants to go their.

Mickie Ann said...

oops spelled "there" wrong!! .. oh, ps. put some pictures on your blog we would love to see how you are all doing.

Unknown said...

YEAH ! wELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!! it sounds like you had a FUN trip!!! you should post pictures from your trip so we can see how big nik is getting!!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

HEY THERE SO MELINDA LOVES YOU AND ADIE!! SO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE PLANS ON 09/04-09/07.. I AM THINKING OF A DAY TRIP.. A REAL DAY TRIP WHERE WE TAKE THE AM FLIGHT AND THEN JUST COME HOME THAT NIGHT SO WE JUST HAVE TO PAY FOR A CAR.. WHAT DO YOLU THINK??