Sunday, August 24, 2008



I decided that I need to blog about my sons 3rd birthday. Yes can you believe it Niklas is 3 years old. Where does the time go. Niklas had a great birthday we invited everyone to his party it seems. We had most of our family and friends at our house to celebrate with us. We also had some of Niks friends there as well. It was kind of a crazy day to start out. I had my cousin Karie's bridal shower that morning which was really fun to see my extended family. And Cory had Nik at a Father and Sons camp out. Which from what I get they had a blast. After the shower I had to hurry home to get ready for Nik's party. But before I could go home I had to stop and get the balloons and also the cute cake, that I let Niklas pick out.

Then I had to finish wrapping all of Niks gifts from me and Cory. Needless to say it still all turned out ok. Niklas had a blast with all of his friends and family here. He got lots of toys and clothes. His grandpa and grandma Johnson got him his bedding for his new big boy bed that Cory and I got him for his birthday. I have to say that his favorite gifts that he got are the Cozy Coupe Car that his grandma and grandpa Hill gave him. He wanted nothing else after opening that gift. He even cried when I made him open the rest of the gifts.

We then sang happy birthday to him after all the gifts were open and had cake and ice cream. After everyone was gone we took Niklas out to dinner at Wingers with our friends Adie and Brian and of course Nik's friend and their daughter Hayley. After dinner we came back to our house and watched a movie while the kids played with all of Niks new toys. I hope they had fun because I know that we sure did.


I want to thank everyone who was able to come I know it meant alot to our little family. Mindi I know you would have been here. But you needed to be at your Grandpas 80th birthday. Which I consider very important. We will get together soon. I still can't believe that my baby is 3 it makes me sad to think that in 2-3 years he will be starting Kindergarten. I have to say that scares me to death. But I guess I will get used to the idea. Ok maybe not.

3 comments:

FAB SIX said...

happy birthday Niklas. sorry we were unable to come out and attend. todd and i were in charge of the elders quarum steak fry (beings todd is elders quarum pres)

we will see you soon though!
aunt collette and family

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

thank you for understanding my inability to attend.. I was thinking maybe we can meet up one day this week and take the kids to mcdonalds for a little "private" party.. LMK what you think.

Just me n Hay said...

We fo sho had tons of fun!!! Thanks for inviting us, especially for dinner! Thanks for understanding my sleepiness while watching the movie..... Excited for Wednesday!!!