Sunday, August 3, 2008

So I have decided that I need to blog about the BD party at Barnes and Noble. If you are confused by the BD it was the Breaking Dawn release party Friday night. I have to say it was so much fun. Stupid me though I forgot my camera to take pics. Hopefully one of my friends will send them to me. HINT HINT Mindi or Adrian. Then I can post them. We had about a group of 10-15 women and teenagers in our group and we all wore the same Shirts. The shirts were the best ever. Once I get a pic of them I will post. We first went to Mr C's in Jordan Landing around 7:30 pm and we ate lots of samples it was fun. Then we went to Deseret Book to add one person to our already prepaid books. That was at 8:00 pm, then we went over to Barnes and Nobles for the BD Party. What a mad house. It was so crowded but it was a total blast. I would totally do that again. We tried to get on the Fox 13 news but they didn't show are shirts. However everyone loved our shirts. We had twilightmoms.com take pics of our shirts. Also 101.9 the end. I think instead of having a prom dress contast they should have had a T-Shirt contast. I think that our shirts would have totally won. We did leave the party to go get some food. We went over to Jordan Landing got some food. Then around 11:00 we headed back to Barnes and Noble to find the rest of our group. By that time they had kicked everyone out of the store. It was crazy how many people were there. I thought it was great that some of the younger teenagers had their dads there. Then about 11:30 we headed over to Deseret Book so we could get in line. How wonderful is that we went with some teenagers who didn't mind getting in line for us. It was so much fun. We all got our books and then of course raced home so that we could start reading them. I got home around 1:00 in the morning and went straight to my room and started reading the book. Unfortunately my husband then came to bed after playing the XBox around 2:00 a.m and told me that I need to put the book away so that I could get some sleep before I worked at 4:00 a.m. So I finished the chapter I was on and went to bed. I did read all day on Saturday and then finally at 11:00 in the morning on Sunday I had finished the book. I have to say this is my Favorite out of the 4 books that she wrote. Don't get me wrong I really like all of them. For heaven sake I got alot of my other friends to read them and now they are addicts like me. But I really liked how this one just flowed and never stopped. I can't wait for the movie to come in December. And yes I will be one of those crazy people in my awesome T-Shirt at the 12:00 am showing. Hopefully others will want to come to. I think that about sums up my Friday- Sunday morning. I had a blast. I hope everyone else we were with did as well.

3 comments:

Just me n Hay said...

I agree. I would totally do it again!! Go Team Edward!!

Ginger said...

That sounds like you guys had a fun time. I am excited to read the 4th book too. I am still only half way through the 3rd book and it has been that way for about a year now. It is good to know that the 4th book was your favorite so now I have something to look forward to.

FAB SIX said...

ok, so i guess i need to start reading these books so that i can be part of the womens group...lol

cozy loves reading them, kierstie hasn't been as interested.