Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ok Ok Ok finally after all the complaining about not having the disneyland pics posted here are the ones that I think are the cutest. Yes Niklas was the only boy.
I think this is the only one that all three were finally looking at us to take the picture. It took about three tries.
and here we are with eeyore and winnie the pooh these are unfortunately the only characters we have pictures of this time because it was so busy as I said before never again am I going in the summer to disneyland.
and here are the kids again driving a car in toon towne of course Niklas thinks that he has to always be the one driving. I hope all of you are now happy that I have pictures on my blog.

7 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

yeah finally pictured of my amazing sute smart funny daughter!! oh yeah and the other kids too... I am so glad you came along it was a blast.. many many memories for sure.

Just me n Hay said...

So the trip REALLY did happen!!! I didn't really believe it since I hadn't seen proof..... lol. Looks like you had a super fun time!!

Mickie Ann said...

OH my GOODNESS.. I can hardly believe how big he is.. not that I shouldn't Tietjen is 3. But time flys and where it goes I dont know. YOu look so good.

Mickie Ann said...

OH my GOODNESS.. I can hardly believe how big he is.. not that I shouldn't Tietjen is 3. But time flys and where it goes I dont know. YOu look so good.

Brock and Kimber said...

I love the Pictures!!! Happy Birthday Nik.

Bobbie said...

Hey girlie I did not know that you had a blog?? What is up?? Let's get together soon. I would love to see your house.

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. The magic of that place is so fun for 3 year olds and their parents!